Arts & Beyond accepts applications for admissions throughout the school year and places students for start dates at the beginning of a semester in either August or January.
Occasionally, mid-semester placements are accommodated, but only if there is a commitment from the student to continue for the remainder of the semester and for the duration of the following semester. Should a mid-semester admission be accommodated, tuition is not pro-rated; tuition for the full semester is due.
Prospect students are eligible to apply for Trial Days (max 2 days per student).
A minimum of 7 days notice is required to request a Trial Day and available dates will be advised in consultation with the Teaching Faculty. Trial Days attract an additional Fee of $75 per child per day.
- Complete Application
- Submit the required documents:
- School Transcript
- School Recommendation Letter
- If we believe Arts & Beyond is the right fit for you and your family, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance.
- You will be invoiced for:
- Registration Fee (nonrefundable)
- Art Material Fee
- Secure your place
- Pay the Registration Fee and Art Material Fee
- Accept Student Expectation Manual
- Accept Tuition Payment Policy
- Select Schedule of Payment for Tuition Fees
- Complete Health form and Emergency Contact information
- First Aid and Medical Waiver